Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Operations and Corporate Services)
To provide support Administrative to Estate and Facilities Team
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
- Manage Estate help desk :-
- Upload and register work request from Estate Helpdesk
- Respond to enquiries and maintain all record of work requests and file them for audit purposes
- Liaise with contracted cleaning supervisor on office cleaning
- Manage Staff reservations and bookings on sharedpoint for the club, training suites, and meeting rooms
- circulate bound copies of white goods manual to residents
- Provide cover for TWG Helpdesk,
- Log requests and provide feedback to the customers
- Data input of maintenance costs on to spreadsheet
2. Estate Functions
- Record and monitor all Estate Leave leave forms and updates onto excel spreadsheet
- Supervise meeting room set-up
- Domestic Float preparation as assigned by the FM
- Receipt drinking water supplies into the store and monitor distribution (office use)
- Buy cleaning materials and ensure they are delivered into the store
- Ensure soft furnishing is lundered
- Oversee Sparklean cleaning rota
- Raise Cleaning materials requisition and receive on Prism
- Raise Estate Stationery requisition and receive on Prism
- Other routine Administrative duties as assigned by FM
- Good communication skills, computer literacy(Word &excel)
- Fluent in English
- Must have good customer service skills coupled with an ability to handle difficult customers.
- Experience in working in an International Organisation
- Previous experience in estates management
Seeing the Big Picture, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
9 June 2017
British High Commission
1 July 2017
- Please complete the application form in full. Failure to do so may result in a determination that you do not meet the requirements for the position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in the country of application with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference and security clearances checks will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will be answered during the interview, should you be invited.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework
- Successful candidates not resident in Nigeria will be personally liable for costs and arrangements to relocate, including accommodation and work permits.
- Check your application and attachments before you submit your application, as you will not be able to make any changes once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never ask you to pay a fee or money to apply for a position.
To Start Application CLICK HERE