The Nigerian Gas Company Limited (NGC) was established in 1988 as one of the eleven (11) subsidiaries of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The company was initially established to efficiently gather, treat, transmit and market Nigeria’s natural gas and its by-products to major industrial and utility gas distribution companies in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
Under the current administration of the Corporation led by Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti Baru who has made various step in revamping the sector. Application is ongoing for graduates and non-graduates to fill the various positions in the industry.
Before obtaining the NGC Application Form 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- NGC Recruitment Application Form 2017 – NGC Recruitment Application Form Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 NGC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
WARNING!!! The Company will not ask you to pay money into any personal account.